StudyNotesWiki

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

AUE201L - changed to AUE2601
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: AUE201L - changed to AUE2601
AUE201L - changed to AUE2601 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Hey

I need some help! I want to register for AUE2601 (AUE201L) next semester but when I checked for prerequisties it's asking for AUE1601 (which I havent done & I think is a new module). I have done the other prerequisites (FAC1501 & FAC1601) Will I still be able to register for the module? What do I do? I am doing BCOMPT (0202X). Is anyone else doing this module next semester?
Zahira
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:AUE201L - changed to AUE2601 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
Hi Zahira

I have done AUE201 luckily this semester, and (hopefully i do pass) I am also doing BCOMPT 0202X, I hate all these pre-requisites, they should see if a student have atleast done more than one semester, and then just let students enrol, it's our money in anyway, so I can't see how they can not let you take AUE2201 (2601) next semester. But I believe you are going to have a problem registering via my-unisa, and you might have to go to your nearest UNISA, I had a similar problem at the begining of this semester, well, best of luck, and let us know what happened

Regards
Martin
martinbotha
Second Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:AUE201L - changed to AUE2601 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Hi Martin

Many thanx for replying! At least now I have an idea what to do if I have problems. I will definitely let u know what happens.

I need to ask you a favour can you email the study guide or tutorial letter 101 with the lecturers details so I can email them? My email address: zahira.m@mweb.co.za. I would appreciate your help!

Rgds
Zahira
Zahira
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:AUE201L - changed to AUE2601 6 Years ago Karma: 8
Hi

For those who registering for AUE2601 (AUE201L) next semester. Some info from prof:

Dear student,
The equivalent for AUE1601 is not CLA104V.
If you have passed CLA201V or CLA2601, you can get exemption for AUE1601 as a prerequisite for AUE2601 in 2012.

Zahira
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:AUE201L - changed to AUE2601 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I also had the same problem. I emailed Mildred Mampuru and she helped me very quickly. Here is her reply...

"Dear Mr Prinsloo

Kindly be advised AUE1601 is not part of the curriculum for Bcompt degree as result you must result you are exempted from doing it.

Regards
M Mampuru"

I asked her what to do to get registered as myunisa did not allow me to, her reply was "Registered", and after checking, I was indeed.

Thank you Mrs Mampuru. Nice

PS I have not done CLA2601 yet, so it seems it is not necessary to have done it before registering for AUE2601...
anton.prinsloo
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/01/22 05:04 By anton.prinsloo.

Go to topPage: 1

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?